ISO 9001 Certified
OEM / ODM Welcome
Access Control Keypad from
|For Door Strike & Security Control
- Flexible --Ideal for access control and security
- Secure --Over 100 million possible codes.
- 4 levels of codes:
- Master code (1 to 8 digits)
- User code (1 to 8 digits)
- Duress code (same as user code, but with the first digit
increased by 2)
- Quick code (first 2 digits of the user code)
- Duress code -- Allows the user to activate the keypad
while simultaneously sending a panic signal or activating a telephone dialer.
- Quick code -- Allows users to use only 2 digits to
latch the relay ON when minimal security is required (for example, allowing unrestricted
access during the day, and controlled access at night). The relay is turned OFF by keying
the user code.
- Built-in heavy-duty 5A relay -- Programmable for N.O.
or N.C., momentary (1 to 999 seconds), shunt, and quick code (2-digit) shunt output.
- Protection against unauthorized use -- Programmable
30-second lockout or duress output after 10 unsuccessful attempts to key in code.
- 5A relay (programmable N.O. or N.C.)
- Duress (100mA ground, 25VDC max)
- Tamper (N.C.)
- Egress input -- Allows pushbutton switch to bypass
security code for exit from protected premises.
- Stainless steel face -- Durable finish for long-lasting
great looks and
- 3 status LEDs:
- Red -- ON during 10-sec. time limit for code entry.
- Amber -- Confirms programming functions.
- Green -- ON when relay is engaged.
- Built-in buzzer -- Gives audible confirmation of
functions & coding.
- EEPROM memory -- Prevents data loss during power
- Includes back box and mounting hardware.
- Connects to most burglar alarm control panels, including the